Oak Smoked Water 100ml (glass bottle)
Brilliant for the more adventurous cook looking for something different. Our Oak Smoked Water is loved by chefs, commercial food producers and home cooks alike.
Our Oak Smoked Water is a 100% natural artisan ingredient, made entirely from wood smoke and water. Our skilled team makes the product by hand in our smokers on-site at Halen Môn in Wales, using sustainable woodchip.
Try a few drops for a savoury depth, or be more generous for an overtly smoky flavour.
Easily adds flavour to:
- Soups, casseroles, risottos or chowders
- Marinades for meat or vegetables for a cooked-over-wood-complexity
- Homemade dips like hummus, guacamole and Muhammara
- Tomato sauce for pastas and pizza bases
If you're interested in buying trade quantities, drop us a line at email@example.com. For frequently asked questions, please read this article.
'This smoked water has become as useful and legitimate an addition to my larder as the likes of Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, toasted sesame oil and fish sauce' - Ed Smith, chef and food writer.
The more adventurous among us should try:
- Adding a few drops to ice cube trays before freezing, or adding straight to a Bloody Mary, Negroni, Margarita, Hot Toddy or Whisky Sour
- Kneading into bread or pizza dough for an irresistible savoury edge
- Adding to fudge or caramel as a foil for high-pitched sweetness
- Adding to mayonnaise or yoghurt for the best BBQ accompaniment
Water, Smoke from Oak Chippings