Pure Sea Salt with Chilli + Garlic 100g
Our daughter, Jess, invented this blend. Like her, it adds a warmth to everything it meets.
A medium hot blend of ancho and cayenne, with roasted garlic and our famous Pure Sea Salt.
Easily adds flavour to:
- Stir fries and curries
- A perfectly crispy fried egg
- Sweet potato wedges
- Charred broccoli and cabbage
The more adventurous among us should try:
- Freezing pieces of ripe mango before sprinkling with chilli salt on a hot day
- Crushing a big pinch and dipping the wet rim of a glass in the salt before pouring in a bloody Mary or margarita
- Adding a pinch to dark chocolate cake batter before baking for an edge of heat
- Blitzing half a teaspoon with a drained jar of red peppers, a few garlic cloves, toasted walnuts, pinch of toasted cumin seeds and a drizzle of pomegranate molasses and olive oil for a quick Syrian-inspired vegan dip
This product comes in our re-sealable, eco-friendly pouch. Click here to find out more about our biodegradable packaging.
100g. Please note our products are sold on weight not volume.
4 reviews for Pure Sea Salt with Chilli + Garlic 100g
Halen Môn Pure Sea Salt PDO (67%), Chilli and Roasted Garlic Mix [Ancho Chilli Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Roasted Garlic Powder] (33%)
Country of Origin: Wales, (UK)
|Nutritional Information|| |
Alan Williams –
WOW ! try 2 of the heaped little spoons in a Noodle Meal, so far, any make instantly brought to life. Jess you invented a cracker, thanks
jimmy williams –
Best things on fried eggs, like something a bit hot
So delicious – and packs a punch! I use it in salsa – amazing!
Lucy Ruddy –
Glorious flavours. Note plural. It has serious depth. Try putting it on wedge potatoes.