Gherkin Relish 270g
For all the pickle lovers out there, this one is for you.
All the best bits of your tangy favourite pickle, including plenty of dill, in ketchup/ relish form.
Easily adds flavour to:
- A ploughman’s platter or sarnie
- Toasted sandwiches
- Hot dogs with mustard
- Smoked salmon blinis
The more adventurous among us should try:
- Mixing a couple of tablespoons into some leftover mashed potato, flaked smoked haddock and blanched peas before shaping into burgers and dipping in flour, egg, then breadcrumbs and pan-frying until crisp for a quick supper that just needs salad and mayonnaise (and more gherkin relish on the side)
- Mixing equal parts gherkin relish and mayonnaise or creme fraiche to dress hot new potatoes, cooked until crushable with plenty of chopped parsley and dill.
- Combining a heaped tablespoon or two with strained yoghurt to serve alongside Middle Eastern Spiced vegetable dishes, roasted lamb or chicken
- Spreading on toasted sourdough before topping with fish fingers, fresh lettuce and mayonnaise for a grown-up fish finger sarnie
1 review for Gherkin Relish 270g
|Nutritional Information|| |
Gherkins (87%), White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Onions, MUSTARD Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic, Dill, Lemon Juice, Halen Môn Pure Sea Salt PDO, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Turmeric.
Martine Bantick (verified owner) –
This is very moreish and works really well with cheese, all sorts of burgers and salads. It pours easily so goes a long way and spreads well for sandwiches. U.K. about to buy some more.