Bloody Mary Ketchup 250g
All the flavour from the classic cocktail – including a dash of vodka – in a deliciously savoury ketchup.
This ever-popular spiked ketchup has a lively kick to it.
Easily adds flavour to:
- Any type of bangers and mash
- Oven roasted chips and potato wedges
- Fried and scrambled eggs
- Barbequed meat and grilled vegetables
The more adventurous among us should try:
- Mixing with equal parts soy sauce and sweet rice wine to make a glaze for well-dried and cornflour-coated tofu before pan frying and finishing with toasted sesame oil and seeds
- Adding a tablespoon to crushed white beans, breadcrumbs and chopped onion before shaping into balls and nestling into tomato sauce for a veggie meatball alternative
- Mixing with good mayonnaise for the best Marie Rose sauce to stir sweet pink shrimp into
- Mixing and cooking until bubbling and concentrated with a tin of chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, jarred cannelini beans, smoked paprika and maple syrup for the best beans on toast
5 reviews for Bloody Mary Ketchup 250g
Tomato, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Vodka, Water, Vinegar, Halen Môn Anglesey Sea Salt PDO, Cayenne Pepper, Treacle, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Tamarind, Garlic Puree, Balsamic Vinegar, Cloves, Celery.
|Nutritional Information|| |
After opening, keep in the fridge and use within one month.
I always have Heinz and now I have to have Halen Mone too
The most amazing and delicious sauce!
Absolutely delicious with so many meals – chips, eggs, sausages and more. I need to bulk buy.
Lucy Ruddy –
This stuff is unfeasibly delicious.
Alan Marston – Gill (verified owner) –
Pardon my french,I but this bloody Mary tomato ketchup is bloody good ! A really good tomato sauce with a good song to it, not overdone as some other brands I have tried. It’s good on the side and also as a dip for crisps and chips. Great stuff a ketchup with “attitude”