We’re so excited to have teamed up with our good friends at The Good Life Experience Festival, to offer a wonderful prize this August.
2 x adult camping tickets to The Good Life Experience in September 2017
2 x adult tickets on our Behind the Scenes Halen Môn tour
1 x well-seasoned salt hamper worth over £50
Now in its fourth year, The Good Life Experience on the Hawarden Estate, Flintshire is absolutely unique. Founded by four friends –Cerys Matthews MBE, Steve Abbott and Charlie and Caroline Gladstone- if it fits in with their idea of The Good Life, it features at the festival. Expect to pitch your tent in the shadow of two castles, great locally produced food, axe throwing, foraging, campfire cooking sessions with world class chefs, daily feasts, mass sing-a-longs, over 40 expert craftspeople, beer served by experts, talks by explorers, a canine circus, raucous music, abseiling, a free 1930s fairground, tree climbing, butchery displays, poetry, literature – including a talk from former Children’s Laureate Michael Rosen- and endless How To… talks. And everything is aimed at adults and children alike; there aren’t many festivals that truly do that.
Halen Môn will be seasoning all the cooking on the campfire stage and we can’t wait to see what the chefs come up with.
Under 12s go free.
15 minutes from Chester.
To enter, you need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with THE GOOD LIFE as the subject, with your name and what you think is ‘the good life.’
T’s + C’s
- Competition closes 14th August
- One entry per email address
- Competition prize is 2 x adult camping tickets, 2 x adult behind the scenes tour tickets for Halen Môn and a hamper of sea salt gifts.
- The tickets for Halen Môn are valid for six months, the tickets to the festival valid for 2017 only
- Winners must be 18 or over
- Prize cannot be resold in any capacity
- The hamper must be sent to a UK address
- If you don’t wish to receive our fantastic respective newsletters please say so in your email