Two Welsh Gins + Môr Tasting Hamper (+ Virtual Event)
Please note this beautiful hamper will be despatched just before the event on 19th November 2020.
Join top gin expert Susy Atkins of Delicious Magazine and Saturday Kitchen at an exciting online tasting as she explores a hamper of Welsh delights.
Susy will talk you through how to serve the perfect gin, open up the world of gin and food matching and discover what makes these Welsh delights so special. A unique opportunity to enjoy an evening of fabulous Welsh gin and nibbles delivered straight to your door.
Susy has chosen some of her favourite Welsh products for you to taste along with her:
- Small Batch Gin from Aber Falls Whisky Distillery (70cl) This Small Batch Welsh Gin is inspired by ancient flavours that date back to Druid times
- Crafted Gin Jin Môr from Halen Môn (70cl) A gin with a flavour as deep as the sea itself.
- Rhubarb and Ginger Gin salami crisps from Cwm Farm (50g) Made and oven-baked from their own home-reared pork
- Perl Las cheese from Caws Cenarth (180g) The lush valley of the river Cych is home to Caws Cenarth, one of Wales’ most renowned cheesemakers
- Cavern aged Dragon Cheddar from South Caernarfon Creamery (200g) The traditional ageing process takes place in original mining caverns which have been converted into cheese caves – this process adds unique characteristics to the taste and texture of our cheese
- Cradocs Crackers (80g). From an artisan maker, carefully made and seasoned with Halen Môn sea salt.
Order these two full-size gins, cheese and snacks so that you can taste along with Susy, or simply give the hamper as gift.
T’s + C’s
Please note this hamper includes delivery and will be despatched separately just before 17th Nov.
Anything else you order from us will be charged at normal postage rates.
Unfortunately we cannot send it outside the UK.
Access to the Zoom webinar is included in the package price.
The event organisers will be in touch via the email you purchase with to share the link in advance of the session.
More info here.
All of these products belong to the group Fine Food Cluster Wales. They support speciality food and drink producers from across Wales to raise awareness and attract new customers and business opportunities.
39 in stock
These products contain dairy and wheat.