A set of five of Jess Lea-Wilson’s greetings cards celebrating some of Ynys Môn’s most beautiful landmarks (for the price of 4.)
- South Stack: a lighthouse on the North West edge of Anglesey is wild, windy and looks like something from a film.
- Llanddwyn: An island is perched on the end of the idyllic beach, Newborough, and is home to a picture-perfect lighthouse, with the backdrop of Snowdonia and a romantic saint’s tale of love and loss at its heart.
- Puffin island: worth a special trip – best seen by boat. The lighthouse still chimes very sweetly, and though there are less than there were, it is still home to pairs of the beautiful black and white birds.
- Menai Bridge: The bridge connecting Anglesey to the mainland is a beautiful one.
- Melin Llynon: A picture-perfect working windmill on the island, with a very enthusiastic owner who is famous for his cakes.
340gsm, sustainably sourced paper
105 x 148mm
Blank inside with kraft/gold envelopes