A Halen Môn gift guide – what to buy and for who?
While we know lots of people on our list would be pleased with a well-seasoned gift from Halen Môn, we also know that sometimes choosing can be difficult. We’ve put together a quick festive guide highlighting some of our favourites this year, from unusual stocking fillers to generous hampers.
The real food lover
For those who love good quality classic ingredients, and would appreciate a travel-sized sea salt they can tuck into a picnic or pocket.
- Pure Sea Salt Smoked Over Oak – a sophisticated salt that adds flavour to sweet and savoury foods
- Famous Five Gift Set – a taste of our five best-sellers
- Best-sellers Landscape Giftbox – a generous box of delights
- Smoky Dijon Mustard – award-winning for a reason
- ‘Pinch Me’ Tin – to be carried so one is never without good salt
The ethical eater
For those who have planet and people high on their agenda.
- Anglesey beeswax wraps – leave the clingfilm behind
- French String Grocery Bag – light, durable and useful
- Halen Môn x Coaltown coffee – coffee with a conscience
- Ethical kitchen giftbox – vibrant flavour and pattern, great for veggie and vegan cooks
- Pump Street Rye Crumb Chocolate – for our money, some of the best chocolate on the planet
The adventure seeker
for cooks who who love to try new things
- Campfire Salted Caramel – caramel saved from being too sweet by a hint of smoke
- Black Garlic Ketchup – quite simply a stonking ketchup
- Oak Smoked Water – sold to Michelin starred chefs the world over
- DIY Turkey Brine Kit – make any turkey taste better
- Salted Honey Butter – a winning trio